UNIONS PROTEST AGAINST THE EXCEPTION TO THE CALENDAR From 31 October to 5 January. "We can not do it '
FELL the streets with their husband or wife, with children by the hand and also with the dog on a leash to say:" We're bleeding "or" Sunday is the right to rest '. Event very participatory, yesterday afternoon, Campi Bisenzio in front of city hall to say no to more work on Sundays. Among those many workers from the Prato Province, shop employees of the Lilies.
Jobs, department heads, the cashier knew a circular on 8 October, from October 31 at the mall will work continuously until January 5, Christmas
excluded (thank goodness).
The decision arises from the order of the municipality of ranges that gave the whole area of \u200b\u200btrade exemptions for 14 and 21 November, on the basis of the agreement signed with the municipalities of the Plain and the social partners in July last agreement that raises from 20 to 22 Sundays a year of shopping. CGIL, CISL and UIL large retailers have therefore called this form of protest against the mayor clearly Adriano Chini. "Every day - says Raffaella Valentino - Vernio to come to work in Gigli, the superstore Italy Piazza, I have a 12 year old daughter and I have miracles to combine shifts with my husband who is a policeman. Now you go too far. " "I am also in Italy Piazza - occurs Chiozzi Jenny - I have two small children and are in serious trouble. If I take a baby sitter salary so I go away. The staff of Italy Piazza has 30 people and have never made assumptions for Sundays. " Elisa Bruno Bettocchi Luppino CGIL and UIL are the first to ask the common Campi an afterthought. "Working on a Sunday can go a month - said James Orser of Prato, the husband of an employee - but that will not. If there is a crisis and unemployment then why not take other people? ".
(Feat. LN)
FELL the streets with their husband or wife, with children by the hand and also with the dog on a leash to say:" We're bleeding "or" Sunday is the right to rest '. Event very participatory, yesterday afternoon, Campi Bisenzio in front of city hall to say no to more work on Sundays. Among those many workers from the Prato Province, shop employees of the Lilies.
Jobs, department heads, the cashier knew a circular on 8 October, from October 31 at the mall will work continuously until January 5, Christmas
excluded (thank goodness).
The decision arises from the order of the municipality of ranges that gave the whole area of \u200b\u200btrade exemptions for 14 and 21 November, on the basis of the agreement signed with the municipalities of the Plain and the social partners in July last agreement that raises from 20 to 22 Sundays a year of shopping. CGIL, CISL and UIL large retailers have therefore called this form of protest against the mayor clearly Adriano Chini. "Every day - says Raffaella Valentino - Vernio to come to work in Gigli, the superstore Italy Piazza, I have a 12 year old daughter and I have miracles to combine shifts with my husband who is a policeman. Now you go too far. " "I am also in Italy Piazza - occurs Chiozzi Jenny - I have two small children and are in serious trouble. If I take a baby sitter salary so I go away. The staff of Italy Piazza has 30 people and have never made assumptions for Sundays. " Elisa Bruno Bettocchi Luppino CGIL and UIL are the first to ask the common Campi an afterthought. "Working on a Sunday can go a month - said James Orser of Prato, the husband of an employee - but that will not. If there is a crisis and unemployment then why not take other people? ".
(Feat. LN)
0 comments:
Post a Comment