Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Coin Pusher Game, California

50 thousand SIGNATURES AGAINST OPENING FESTIVITIES

a voluminous file containing 50,000 names of orders and committed has been delivered this morning at the regional president of the regional secretaries by Enrico Rossi trade sector of the CGIL, CISL and UIL to request changes to the regional law 28/2005 that allows municipalities to grant exceptions to the closure of shops on Sundays.

workers trade in their petition denouncing heavy problems due to the increasing demand for holiday shifts, even during the holidays with a strong religious or social value, such as 1 May and 25 April, but Santo Stefano and Easter Monday.

"In Tuscany there are about 350,000 persons engaged in trade - the president said Rossi - and it is right to think of a revision of Law is to meet their needs, both to protect some good traditions that are part of our identity and that I believe should be protected from invasion by a consumerist mentality. Already during the election campaign I had spoken out against the proliferation of openings on holidays, because I think there are the cornerstones of our culture that must be protected: it is necessary to accommodate the new, but must find a way to avoid this happening at the expense of important values social or religious. "

The president told the unions that the process of revising the law on trade will be long and complex and will involve several steps by the Government to the Regional Council, but he assured them that within 20 days concerterĂ  with political Tuscan possible timing. "Personally - I think Rossi has pointed out that there are two points to be included in a revision of the existing legislation: first, must be set holidays for everyone, without the possibility of exceptions, then it must be ensured that for granting an exemption is require the agreement with the unions, not just consulting them.

to do this is to find an agreement between the demands of modernity and the protection of workers and traditional values \u200b\u200bserve as a comprehensive and thorough discussion with all political and social forces, but I am sure that eventually we will find a solution. I am pleased that the unions have chosen to pursue the claims of workers in the world of trade in a constructive manner and without controversy, identifying their representative in the region. I am honored by this choice and assure you of my commitment to meet their demands. "
(Feat. RT)

0 comments:

Post a Comment