Thursday, August 5, 2010

How To Record Xbox On Pc

Adventure" Made in Italy ", cards, hip & happy ending

ROME ... Sunday I went out shopping for the first time since I returned from Romania. Balances in full swing, we chose a shopping center ("centro commerciale or whatever, and they say mall in Romania) closer to home.

balances and a jewelry store, 30% off the silver objects. I see a very funny pair of earrings under 10 euro expected price. ... I like to buy them. rather, give the seller credit card. The first attempt, I say it does not work. I say try again. "Not this time" - I say with a smile . Then put the card in another device, the new "pin" and go ... I give receipts and receipt of the card and greeting.

off ok .... Today I check my account online and I see three times last amount. What do you mean, I paid three times earrings? Luckily, keep receipts and bills, make a copy of your account and go to "mall", determined to recover my money. At

shop, another shop, same smile. I explain the problem ... does not know what to do, wondering why I did not go as transaction receipts, I respond that the device is not out any bill in the first two attempts. Make a phone call and apologize to the owner returns and give me back the money, with interworking smile. "I'll talk to the bank to find out why the error message gave the first two transactions."

Although we lost half a day, my money back. Moral: ask for a receipt every time you supply the card, keep the receipt and voucher ... and always check your account.

0 comments:

Post a Comment