Friday, September 17, 2010

Elevated Hemoglobin And Cholesterol Levels

Quiet Chaos. Antonello Grimaldi. 2008 Love


Peter is on the beach with his brother at sea when someone tries to help. The two are thrown immediately, two women groping, no thank you for this rescue, and so they return home. But just reached the entrance to the road to his house by the sea, Peter sees an ambulance immediately, the daughter go to him asking him where he was: as Peter saved a unknown in the sea, his wife died.
The summer is coming to an end and Claudia should go back to school, Peter with his guilt, he wants to be there from now on for her, so she decides to wait outside until the exit, sitting on a bench. The bench should be your life, stop there waiting for the pain that is docked in the throat and does not exit, waiting for an emotion, to chase away the calm chaos that has taken control of his emotions. " The thing that impressed me most in my life is when I discovered that my grandmother was also your mother " says one evening, Claudia. She also avoids the pain of his dead mother.
A poignant story, taken from the novel Award 2006 Witch of Sandro Veronesi . I remembered only the promo of the film with the sex scenes between Nanni Moretti and Isabella Ferrari, so one Friday night on RAI 3 and the rest find me astonished, because it implicitly sought those answers inside of me. The voiceover by Nanni Moretti spoke with my head on Pyramid Song Radiohead Cigaretes and Chocolate Milk by Rufus Wainwright and Your Ex-Lover Is Dead Stars'. A brilliant Silvio Orlando, with a Catholic missionary brother who curses, and Polanski who wishes to speak? Silence. But Mr. mutism, which I elegant presence that man there.
Peter learn to queue with their child, to prepare the pack, the observed do the puzzle to understand how to reconstruct the pieces of her life. " I'm staying here, I do not go . E'da here goes again. not sitting there all day, it moves : over the bench in the garden, the kiosk, the car, the neighbor's house. Find again that pain, and cry when Claudia realizes that his father has recovered, will ask him as a Christmas gift to return to his normal life. I make fun companions.
mice had no grandchildren : life is not always a palindrome, one can not always go back. Now I know myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment